Story of the year....so far...

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

EZ103.3FM

Story of the year....so far...

Post by EZ103.3FM »

Former inmate alleges Kardashians, rapper Kanye West conspired with terrorists
Lawsuit against celebrities filed in W.Va. court

http://www.dailymail.com/policebrfs/201206260068
by Zack Harold
Daily Mail staff
Charleston Daily Mail

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Reality television star Kim Kardashian and controversial rapper Kanye West recently participated in a secret al-Qaida training camp somewhere in West Virginia, according to a lawsuit filed by "the world's most litigious man."

The plaintiff is Jonathan Lee Riches, a former federal inmate who has become famous in recent years for filing outlandish lawsuits against celebrities.

The Guinness World Book of Records recognized Riches as "the world's most litigious man" a few years ago. He subsequently sued Guinness.

A search on PACER, the U.S. government website for court documents, found more than 2,600 lawsuits filed by Riches and 49 filed by his alias "Gino Romano."

The Kardashian family seems to be Riches' latest obsession. He has sued the reality television stars several times in the last few weeks.

Last Thursday, he filed a restraining order against the Kardashians in the U.S. District Court for Northern District of West Virginia in Wheeling.

In his suit Riches claimed that on Father's Day, Sunday, June 17, he was "deep in the hills" of West Virginia when he "stumbled upon" West and the Kardashian family at a secret al-Qaida training camp.

It should be noted a Google Maps search for "secret Al Qaeda (sic) training camp" does not return any results in West Virginia.

"They burned the U.S. flag, stomped their feet on Barack's picture. Then Kanye West performed a concert for all the al Qaeda (sic) members," Riches' lawsuit alleges.

After the group desecrated the Star Spangled Banner and cut a rug on a photo of the President, Riches said they "drank Jim Jones juice" and headed down to the mines.

"The defendants got shovels and were digging coal and fracking at mines in West Virginia to get fuel to make weapons of mass destruction," he wrote.

After heading down to the mine to dig a little coal and do some fracking (a process usually used by natural gas drillers, not coal miners), Riches said the Kardashians made a vow that all the proceeds from their websites, clothing line, and E! Network reality shows would go directly to al-Qaida to "finance and support the jihad."

The suit alleges Kim Kardashian is now the leader of Al Qaeda and, once she spotted Riches spying on the secret training camp, tried to assassinate him.

"I already escaped numersous assassination attacks by them on me including a McDonald's attack in Nashville, Disney World assault and Busch Gardens jihad," he wrote in the suit.

"I barely escaped this episode because...Kim Kardashian launched a rocket at me, Bruce Jenner threw a grenade at my head and Khloe Kardashian tried to behead me."

According to Riches, training terrorists is only one function of the Kardashians' criminal empire.

Another suit, filed in the U.S. District Court for Montana last Friday, alleged Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, along with troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan, stole 123 cases of cold medicine from a Missoula CVS pharmacy in May.

Lohan smuggled the pallet-load of cold medicine out of the store in her blouse and purse, Riches said. Kim Kardashian and Lohan then delivered the medicine to Kourtney and Khloe, who used the ill-gotten gains to cook methamphetamine.

"All the defendants are meth dealers throughout the country," Riches alleged.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeremiah Lynch threw out the Wyoming suit on Tuesday.

West and Kim Kardashian did not return messages left for them on Twitter.
"It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much." - Yogi Berra
genlock

Re: Story of the year....so far...

Post by genlock »

Clarksburg? Who knew?
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."
EZ103.3FM

Re: Story of the year....so far...

Post by EZ103.3FM »

But wait.......THERE'S MORE!!!!

2 suits filed against Kim Kardashian in WV
By Andrea Lannom
http://www.wowktv.com/story/18884536/tw ... kardashian
This article and the links in it contain language, though taken from court filings, that may be offensive to some readers.

Two out-of-state residents have filed two separate federal lawsuits in West Virginia within four days of each other seeking restraining orders against reality TV star Kim Kardashian.

Philadelphia resident Jonathan Kimberly filed the most recent lawsuit June 25 against Kardashian, Kris Nathan Humphries and Myla Sinanaj.

Kimberly alleged he was harassed by defendants while staying at a Clarksburg hotel.

Brooklyn resident Gino Romano filed the second lawsuit in US District Court in Wheeling against Kardashian, Kanye West, Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian alleging the defendants are "terrorists."

Kimberly's suit alleged Kardashian, Humphries and Sinanaj were making a lot of noise in the next room. The suit alleged when Kimberly looked through the peep hole, he saw them making a sex tape.

"It was weird because on the floor was barnyard animals staring at them, sheep, two goats, unicorn, and I thought they were there as witnesses," the suit alleged.

Kimberly's suit additionally asserts Sinanaj "was bobbing her head up and down with a voodoo doll in her hand," when Kimberly yelled through the peephole that he was trying to sleep.

"And Kris said, 'mind your business pip squeek' and I told Kris, ‘I got a sling shot' and ‘my middle name is David' ‘you are no Goliath,' the suit continued.

Kimberly said in his suit he would report Humphries to "JayZ, the Russian, and TMZ.com."

"And Kris went irate on steroid rage, ripped the door open dragged me into the room, put a shot gun to my head that he got from Nets player Jayson Williams and forced me to watch the three defendants have sex with another for 5 hr's against my will," the suit said.

The suit continued saying Sinanaj hit Kimberly with an RC Cola Can and Kardashian forced him to watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" reruns for six consecutive hours.

"I defacated on my self, barnyard animals snipped at my feet, Chris is laughing at me like the Jolly Green Giant, then a knock on the door, Kim Kardashian opened and it was Charlie Sheen, who had a bag full of ecstasy and set ‘lets get this party started,'" the suit asserts.

Kimberly alleged every two minutes, Kardashian would beat him in the head with her engagement ring, which he said caused bruises and a broken wrist.

"Kris put me in a pretzel, saying he is a chiropractor, and him passed gas in the room, and I passed out from it, and woke up at a truck stop, wallet gone, Kardashian lip stick all over my clothes," the suit stated.

"I'm violated, humiliated, and my voice is circulating on this Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries sex tape which puts me through public humiliation, I face imminent danger and bodily harm, I seek a restraining order from the defendants I pray this court for relief."

Romano's suit meanwhile alleged he "stumbled upon defendants" at a secret Al-Qaeda training camp while "deep in the hills" of West Virginia.

Romano alleged defendants pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda, burned the U.S. flag, stomped on President Barack Obama's picture and then Kanye West performed a concert for all Al Qaeda members.

He also asserted Kim Kardashian launched a rocket at him and Bruce Jenner threw a grenade at his head.

"They all drank Jim Jones juice and then the defendants got shovels and were digging coal and fracking at mines in West Virginia to get fuel to make weapons of mass destruction and Kris Jenner was enriching uranium," the suit said.
"It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much." - Yogi Berra