Marina Jurica Leaving WSAZ

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

chloesdude

Marina Jurica Leaving WSAZ

Post by chloesdude »

Marina Jurica is leaving WSAZ in April for a job in MN. Josh Fitzpatrick will fill in until they get a replacement to continue mornings, or Josh will take over mornings and new man/woman will do weekends.
---

Re: Marina Jurica Leaving WSAZ

Post by --- »

Has Marina already left?
genlock

Post by genlock »

Did she dump the husband?
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."
EZ103.3FM

Post by EZ103.3FM »

Was it ever posted here that Marina was 1st runner-up to Miss California (Miss America pageant system) in 1998? She was Miss Los Angeles County and was 21 when she competed.
"It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much." - Yogi Berra
oldtvman2

Post by oldtvman2 »

she was back on this morning 3-14-11 maybe they offered her more money to stay?
REV. ED
EZ103.3FM

Post by EZ103.3FM »

She's on the wsaz.com website also. Had she been removed from there?
"It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much." - Yogi Berra
---

Post by --- »

I emailed Marina and her last day is April 14th. She is starting at the Fox affiliate in Minneapolis, MN the following week.
EZ103.3FM

Post by EZ103.3FM »

Marina's husband works where I do in another department on another floor. I don't know him.

From someone who does know him: 'I know they will be moving there next month. I haven't heard, though, if he already has a job set up.' Our agency has an office in St. Paul.
EZ103.3FM

Post by EZ103.3FM »

From the 'Tommy Money Orchestra and Marina Jurica Farewell Concert' Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151764048221434

It's time to say good-bye and I invite you to an evening of great big-band music with the Tommy Money Orchestra and Marina Jurica performing some of the era's greatest hits! Marina Jurica is leaving the Tri-state for a job at FOX in Minneapolis, MN and would love to say good-bye to the area that has stolen her heart by singing in her last concert in the region. Other guest artists include Ryan Hardiman and Christopher Bowling. Marina will perform favorites such as Smile, Orange Colored Sky, For Once In My Life, and Almost Like Being In Love just to name a few! Don't miss out on this amazing evening! Tickets are 20.00 for adults and 18.00 for students and seniors and can be purchased at http://www.paramountartscenter.com/index2.html or by calling the Paramount Arts Center directly at 606-324-3175.