A First For West Virginia!!!

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Scott Reppert

A First For West Virginia!!!

Post by Scott Reppert »

The FIRST EVER, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC IFPA SANCTIONED PINBALL TOURNAMENT IN WEST VIRGINIA!!!

Should anyone ANYWHERE in the state wish to have me do a couple of minutes on the air between now and 8/16 concerning this, let me know...

Monongahfest 2014 Pinball Tournament

Saturday, August 16, 2014
Monongah Volunteer Fire Department Building
134 Bridge Street, Monongah, WV

Doors open at 10:00 AM. Qualifying starts at 11:00AM. Last entry sold/played at 4 PM for Classics and 6 PM for the Main Tournament. Any games started prior will be allowed to finish.

Scoring will be done in best game format.

Best game format: Players can play games as much as they want during the qualifying times for each tournament.

Only a player's best score on each machine will be counted. You will be ranked based on your best scores from all of the games.

The cost to enter the Main Tournament will be $15, which will allow for unlimited entries.

The Classics Tournament will be free. There will only be prizes for the winners since the tournament is free to enter.

At the end of qualifying the top 8 players will make finals for each tournament if there are less than 32 players.
If there are 32 or more players then top 16 will qualify for finals.

Full rules and information available at: https://www.facebook.com/events/664575813611190/

This is an IFPA Periodic sanctioned event.

For further information, contact Scott Reppert
@ 304-363-3777 or email mountaineerpa@gmail.com
Scott Reppert
Music Director/Program Director/On-Air Personality
WTCS/WFGM/WMQC/WAIJ/WLIC/WRIJ/WKJL/WRWJ/WPCL/WWPN
Operations Manager: Hope Radio, T8WH, Palau
Production/Editor: "Believe Right" and "MFC WorldWide"
"For mine eyes have seen Thy salvation"--Luke 2:30