Yeah...

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Lee

Yeah...

Post by Lee »

Lee:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/18/new ... pstoryview

Please send email addresses of all people who you have allowed to criticize me on your blog. I will see you in court for punitive damages.

Many thanks!

Mark Hallburn
Publisher
www.PutnamLIVE.com
Putnam County’s News Leader
304-415-6397

Many thanks!

Mark Hallburn
Publisher
www.PutnamLIVE.com
304-415-6397

My response:

I would.

But we’re too busy laughing at you.

Thank you drive through!

Many thanks!

–Lee

Here’s another:

Lee/Jacque Jo:

You missed this part of the article:

In her ruling, the judge quoted a Virginia court that ruled in a similar case that nameless online taunters should be held accountable when their derision crosses a line.

“The protection of the right to communicate anonymously must be balanced against the need to assure that those persons who choose to abuse the opportunities presented by this medium can be made to answer for such transgressions,” the judge said, quoting the Virginia decision.

Consider this a legal claim for $10 million in PUNITIVE damages against EACH of you for EACH of the inflammatory posts about me and my family that you allowed and/or posted yourselves on your blogs. You were warned many times that The FIrst Amendment does not allow for malicious personal attacks against private citizens.

The funds are DUE IMMEDIATELY with a $1 million PER MINUTE late-fee penalty.

I have endured enough of your abuse. The courts are on my side on this issue.

Many thanks!

Mark Hallburn
Publisher
www.PutnamLIVE.com
304-415-6397

My response:

I’ll get right on that.

Who should I make the check out to? You? Your wife? The many relatives you have living in your house? Wal-Mart? KFC? The Comfort Inn? Putnamlive.com?

While I’m making the check out, do me a favor and step away from the screen and go fuck your own face.

Pussy.

Many thanks!

–Lee

All of the fun can be found here:

http://crypticbullshit.com/2009/08/18/m ... is-a-puss/
twitter.com/CrypticBullshit
Bar Rat

Re: Yeah...

Post by Bar Rat »

At least he said "Many Thanks".
genlock

Post by genlock »

Where is mark working now?
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."
The People's DJ
Pimp Hand
Pimp Hand

Post by The People's DJ »

What part of "free speech" does this whack job not understand? Oh wait. Free Speech if he saids it. But no one else. FUCK HIM. FUCK HIM TILL HE DIES. HEY MARK I'M RIGHT HERE. COME AND GET ME ASSHAT.

BTW, where in the hell is he going to get the $$$$ to do this. How much has that asshat spent on the other suits?
BobFrank

Post by BobFrank »

I hope Mark comes after me, so I can countersue and take everything he has left....after Lee has his fun :) I think we all should do a nice joint lawsuit against Mark for continued mental anguish (sp) of having to listen to his babbling on and on everyday, that is libel to make someone crazy. What do you all think?
Lee

Post by Lee »

All I want is his little blue house, after I kick the mutants out...I'm throwing a huge "going away" party! All of Putnam County is invited and everyone he has ever harassed!

Y'all is invited!

Dave can bring the hookers.

Here's more fun:

http://crypticbullshit.com/many-thanks/
twitter.com/CrypticBullshit
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

Crap. What's shitty is that I use "Many Thanks!" all the time in my auto-signature. I must now stop before I get a tradeMARK infringement suite filed against me.