Charleston Area Barbie Dolls

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Hoosier Daddy

Charleston Area Barbie Dolls

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

from Jerry Waters' website:

http://www.mywvhome.com/barbie2.html

That's some funny shit!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Translators are a Pox on the FM radio dial.
weaver

Post by weaver »

Very funny!
Mark Hallburn

Post by Mark Hallburn »

LMAO!!!
News For Putnam County
www.PutnamLIVE.com
304live

Post by 304live »

he has alot of really good stuff on his site....

i never even knew he had a local talk show or i would have checked it out
Mark Hallburn

Post by Mark Hallburn »

Don't be surprised if 58 WCHS picks him up for co-hosting duties when Mike or Rick are off...
News For Putnam County
www.PutnamLIVE.com
CoolBreeze

Post by CoolBreeze »

Not in a million years. John Raese would never allow a gorilla warfare radio talk show host like me anywhere near his operation. Part time disc jockey?...maybe. Besides, I'm retired, at least for the rest of the year.
AARON SCOTT

Post by AARON SCOTT »

These barbies are dead on!!!! LOL
kriss kross will make ya jump, jump
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

what scares me "just a little" is.....

who dressed and made up the barbies?

i'm just sayin'
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
herdgirl72

Post by herdgirl72 »

Along the same vein but for those of us in Htown...

Mattel recently announced the release of limited-edition Barbie Dolls for the local Huntington, West Virginia market:

"Stamford Park Barbie"

This princess Barbie is sold only at Village Collection. She comes with an assortment of Kate Spade Handbags, a Lexus SUV, a long-haired foreign dog named Honey and a cookie-cutter house. Available with or without tummy tuck and face lift. Workaholic Ken sold only in conjunction with the augmented version.

"Southside Barbie"

The modern-day homemaker Barbie is available with Ford Windstar Minivan and matching gym outfit. She gets lost easily and has no full-time occupation. Traffic jamming cell phone sold separately.

"Fairfield West Barbie"

This recently-paroled Barbie comes with a 9mm handgun, a Ray Lewis knife, a Chevy with dark-tinted windows and a Meth Lab Kit. This model is only available after dark and must be paid for in cash (preferably small, untraceable bills), unless you are a cop, then we don't know what you are talking about.

"Park Hills Barbie"

This yuppie Barbie comes with your choice of BMW convertible or Hummer H2. Included are her own Starbucks cup, credit card and Guyan Country Club membership. Also available for this set are Shallow Ken and Private School Skipper. You won't be able to afford any of them.

"Out-Wayne Barbie"

This pale model comes dressed in her own Wrangler jeans, two sizes too small, a NASCAR T-shirt and Tweety Bird tattoo on her shoulder. She has a six-pack of Bud Light and a Hank Williams Jr. CD set. She can spit over five feet and kick mullet-haired Ken's
butt when she is drunk. Purchase her pickup truck separately and get a confederate flag bumper sticker absolutely free.

"'Stender Barbie"

This tobacco-chewing, brassy-haired Barbie has a pair of her own
high-heeled sandals with one broken heel from the time she chased beer-gutted Ken out of her West End Barbie House. Her ensemble includes low-rise, acid-washed jeans, fake fingernails, and a see-through halter-top. Also available with a mobile home.

"Calamity Cafe Barbie"

This doll is made of actual tofu. She has long straight brown hair, arch-less feet, hairy armpits, no makeup and Birkenstocks with white socks. She prefers that you call her 'Willow.' She does not want or need a Ken doll, but if you purchase two of these Barbies
and the optional Subaru wagon, you get a rainbow flag bumper sticker for free.

"Artisan Avenue Barbie"

This Barbie now comes with a stroller and infant doll. Optional accessories include a GED and bus pass. Gangsta Ken and his 1979 Cadillac were available, but are now very difficult to find since the addition of the infant. (Also available in Northcott Court and Marcum Terrace versions!)

"The Stonewall Barbie/Ken"

This versatile doll can be easily converted from Barbie to Ken by simply adding or subtracting the multiple snap-on parts.
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the "Out Wayne" Barbie. Also, we can not leave out "Barboursville Barbie".

Barboursville Barbie:

Bitch thinks she's too good to associate with Stamford Park Barbie. She's addicted to expensive prescription drugs and spends all day driving her spoiled children around to soccer practice and tumbling class. Barboursville Ken left her months ago and is now dating Park Hills Barbie and is behind on his child support payments.
Dr. Whiplash

Post by Dr. Whiplash »

That's good, Jerry! :lol:

So, um, how do I go about ordering the Atlantis Barbie?
Cameron

Post by Cameron »

Scott Depot Barbie:

She's confused as to why hubby Ken transfered to this place. Barbie wonders why Ken bought a $450,000 home when she can see 17 cows over the backyard fence. She comes with 2 1/2 children and attends one of several (Protestant she thinks - could be anything) GodNasium churches with a whole lot of karaoke singing, no bible to be found (in order to be read-to) and no sign of potential revenue-reducing religious symbols whatsoever. She parks her Honda Odyssey out in John 3:16 while Ken tags along hung-over from another Saturday night at the dog track and dreading the family trip after church to Bob Evans or Applebee's.
Barbie's oldest daughter is caught-up in the middle school designer drug-scene and keeps getting her pictures edited by MySpace for their adult content. After learning his son wants to play league soccer instead of the "holy trinity" baseball, football, or basketball - Ken says, "I have no son".
Last edited by Cameron on Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------
Cameron Smith - CSRE®
Senior Member - SBE 68 Birmingham
Senior Digital Product Manager - Hibbett Sports|City Gear
CoolBreeze

Post by CoolBreeze »

That page has been up for years, and it's just now getting noticed? I think keywords may be in order ;)