pixelation on Suddenlink

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Hoss

pixelation on Suddenlink

Post by Hoss »

I have Suddenlink or whatever variation they call themselves in Teays Valley, WV. Pixelation or weak signal is rampant on our system. It used to be bad but it is happening consistently lately. Does anyone else have this problem? It's becoming unproductive to try and watch any program and follow the content when the dialogue or video with importance to the development and understanding of the program drops out. Hinders the the enjoyment. It happens on local as well as supplied channels. The PSC got some kind of settlement from Suddenlink but it has done nothing to improve my service. Anyone else?
I hold that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing. Thomas Jefferson, January 30, 1787.
Dave Harman

Re: pixelation on Suddenlink

Post by Dave Harman »

I have the same problem in Pinch. Some channels are worse than others. “Coffee Country and Cody” was unwatchable yesterday. It’s been going on for months, and is often accompanied by a brief internet failure.
Hoss

Re: pixelation on Suddenlink

Post by Hoss »

What happened with the big Public Service Commission, PSC, investigation. Allegedly a fine but obviously not significant enough to make an impression on those profiteers. Why do content providers put up with this degradation of their signal?
I hold that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing. Thomas Jefferson, January 30, 1787.